Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated HR Administrator to join their busy and friendly team. The successful candidate will assist in providing a comprehensive HR Admin service.
This exciting new role will involve:
- Leading the recruitment process, ensuring requirements of employment legislation are met.
- Maintain all personnel records.
- Manage all payroll changes.
- Act as the first point of contact for employee's queries.
- CIPD Level 3 or relevant HR experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Very good attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to respond to changing deadlines professionally and efficiently.
This role is based at the client site in Lymington. The candidate will need to travel to Totton once a week. Travel will paid for.