Being a Housekeeper is so much more than cleaning, it's an opportunity to create a safe environment for your team to provide great healthcare. Working 37.5 hours a week, you will join the housekeeping team at Cotswold Spa, where you will be responsible for deep cleaning all areas of the service, including wards, office spaces, bedrooms and visitors areas. You'll be part of an established team that values and recognises your hard work as you enjoy a range of training opportunities that can see your career grow and you achieve your career aspirations.
As an experienced housekeeper, keeping environments clean is what you do. If you do this really well, when clean is never clean enough, then this might be for you. So, join the new team and feel valued and supported.
Other responsibilities include:
- Cleaning designated areas to the highest possible standards
- Working as part of a team but also independently
- Following cleaning schedules for designated areas
- Ensuring that all equipment and cleaning materials are used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions
- Following all Health and Safety regulation's including risk assessments and COSHH
- Following Infection Control guidance
- Following company policies and local procedures
- Completing and following the company mandatory training program and remaining up to date
- Reporting any defects to the Maintenance department
- Working as part of a rota coving weekend
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Basic numeracy and literacy
- To be flexible
- To be helpful with a "can do" attitude and motivated
- Ability to adapt - be practical
- To be conscientious and team focused
- Your own transport
- Practical task knowledge
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £19,500 + Benefits
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers and much more.
About your next employer:
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 80 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
The safety of our service users and colleagues is our priority and as such we encourage and support vaccination uptake as this remains the best line of defence against COVID-19.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.