KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability SectorsJob Title: Hospitality Assessor (Front of House)Location: London / Home Counties - candidates must be flexible with travelSalary: £32,000 - £35,000 (Dependent upon Experience)Package: Mileage expenses, Pension + Much More!Type: Full-time, PermanentDuties include:
- Train, assess and deliver Apprenticeships in Hospitality Front of House up to Hospitality Management Level 4
- This is a hybrid role and will include online delivery, face to face employer site visits and workshop training.
- Support learners to achieve Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
- Act as the face of the company liaising with high-end Hotel/Restaurant client accounts.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's needs.
- Hold an Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Ideally hold a teaching qualification at level 3 or above such as PTLLS / AET.
- Experience of delivering the above related apprenticeships within Hospitality Front of House.
- Must hold solid occupational experience in Hotel / Hospitality Management, Housekeeping, Reception.
- Happy and confident to support learners with Functional Skills.
- Hospitality Sales experience would also be an advantage.
- Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focussed.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Must hold Full, clean driving licence and have use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
Please note:KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.