Nurseplus are looking for Homecare Assistants for one of our clients within the Seaford area.
As a Homecare Assistant you will be required to offer everything from companionship, 1:1 support to administering medication and providing personal care to service users in the comfort of their own homes.
What Nurseplus can offer you as a Homecare Assistant:
- Shifts patterns- Tuesday 20.30pm - 22.30pm, Friday 20.30pm - 22.30pm, Sunday 09.30am - 10.30am & 20.30pm - 22.30pm (Subject to change)
- Weekly Pay - Competitive Hourly Rates
- Free training - In line with the Care Certificate
- Ongoing support and further development opportunities with in-house courses and funded qualifications
- Up to £250 in referral bonuses
- Mileage paid
What Nurseplus needs from you as a Homecare Assistant:
- Experience essential
- You must be over 18 to apply
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Full UK drivers Licence
- A good standard of English and the ability to communicate effectively
- An enhanced DBS, which you can apply for upon registration
If you are passionate about healthcare and would like to know more, Nurseplus would love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE - ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION