Higher Level Teaching Assistant, Wigan
Are you an experienced Higher-Level Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Wigan?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for a dedicated, organised and experienced Higher Level teaching assistant. The role is to start in September and will continue until the end of March 2023 with the potential to extend. This is a full time long- term role working 5 days a week 8.30am -3.30pm, daily pay rate from £85-£90 a day. Covering PPA across KS1 and KS2 delivering lessons set by the class teacher. The role will also include supporting students on a group basis providing interventions and boosters when needed.
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- NVQ level 4 qualification or equivalent
- Experience of working within KS1 and KS2
- Experience of working in a relevant classroom environment
- Experience of supporting pupils with interventions
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a HLTA in Wigan. Or for more information about the role, contact Lindsey Pennington on /