Are you looking for an immediate Help Desk role?
Are you looking for a balanced work life?
Mon-Fri - 0830-5PM
Immediate start for 2 months
Adecco, Nottingham are currently recruiting for a Helpdesk assistant for our client based in NG7. Our client are in a Further Educational provider, with excellent facilities for all internal and external people and a work life balance.
As part of your role, you will be ensuring high levels of customer service when dealing with all the enquiries. You will be customer focused at all times, by being approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling the customer's needs.
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing first-tier support for all IT-related queries and support requests submitted by the university community via telephone and self-service.
- Assisting all members of the university community in the event of major service disruption and in accordance with the DTS Incident Management procedures.
- Liaising with IT Service Desk second tier and senior Service Desk staff regarding issues that cannot be resolved at the first point of contact.
- Recording all IT Service Desk calls using the appropriate service management software.
- Any other duties appropriate to the grade and role of the person appointed.
To apply you must possess the following skills
- Experience of working in a customer service environment and delivering a high level of service.
- Experience of working within a team environment with a flexible mindset.
- Possess a good telephone manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (including an ability to communicate with people at all levels within an organisation).
- An ability to gain new technical skills quickly in a rapidly changing discipline.
- Ability to work under pressure.
If this is of interest to you, please do not hesitate in applying and contacting myself to apply.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.