Health and Safety Manager
Salary: Circa £35k - £40k
A local precision engineering company are now looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join their team.
Health and Safety Manager - Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Promoting a positive Health and Safety culture,
- Encourage strong leadership through competency,
- Worker engagement and encouragement of positive safety behaviours.
- Working with the Senior Management Team & Operational Leadership Team To plan, implement and maintain a robust H&S Management System.
- To develop and undertake external and Internal Health and Safety and quality audits to ensure continual improvement across the site.
- Maintain, and improve the Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015)
- Accident and incident investigation, analysis, and reporting
- Coordinating accident and incident management follow-up processes
- Compiling and updating all onsite documentation including risk assessments, Coshh etc.
- Advising the board of Directors on Safety matters
- Maintain training, calibration & maintenance records
Health and Safety Manager - The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate MUST come from the Manufacturing Industry as a Health and Safety Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or Equivalent in Occupational Health and Safety
- Experience of maintaining iso 9001
For more information please call Paul Gorton on .
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.