Working on behalf of a Local Authority, Aatom Recruitment has an opportunity for Head of Customer Contact on a 3 month contract with a possibility of an extension.
This position will be a total of 37 hours per week, with hours from 09:00am - 17:00pm.
To be responsible to the Executive Management Team as a Head of Service to lead and manage a housing Service Centre of approximately 58 staff, with responsibility for setting the strategic direction, planning and coordination of work.
Job Specific Accountabilities:
- To help deliver the corporate plan 'Create great homes, great services and great communities' and to drive the Customer Access Strategy enabling channel shift for the organisation to achieve its priorities
- Lead on delivering a first port of call for customer interactions coming into Tower Hamlets Homes and deliver an improved customer experience through successful, efficient, and professional transactions with the aim of resolution that will build our reputation and trust.
- Deliver a challenging suite of performance indicators and service standards which balance timeliness, quality, and first-time resolution to deliver a best-in-class service
- Be an exemplary lead for customer service change initiatives to develop and deliver the service
- Modernise the existing service provision through a continuous improvement approach, support the implementation of new IT solutions, maximising the benefits of it for both customers and colleagues
Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- A knowledge and understanding of equality and diversity issues.