REED Education is working directly with a friendly, caring central Surrey Secondary School to support them with their recruitment for Cover Supervisor to start asap for the year. They are particularly interested in speaking to Graduates with Maths, Science, English and Humanities degrees or Graduates looking to get into teaching.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a degree, ideally in Maths, English, Science, Education or Humanities
- Have good communication skills
- Be interested in pursuing teaching as a career (the school may support you to qualify if successful)
- Have a DBS on the update service (we can support this)
- Hold GCSE in English and Maths to B or equivalent
The school is keen to recruit for this position as soon as possible so applications are invited now for immediate interviews. Please apply with you most recent CV.
This role is 5 days a week during school hours.