Graduate Sustainability Consultant - East Sussex - Permanent
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for a Graduate Sustainability Consultant to join their well-established Sustainability consultancy. The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work across the construction and environmental sector with projects spread across the country.
In order to be considered for this Graduate Sustainability Consultant role you will have;
- BSc/MSc degree in Sustainability, Energy, Environmental, Construction or similar
- Relevant experience in a similar role (Desirable)
- Knowledge of BREEAM
- Excellent project management skills and client relationships
- Understanding of One Click LCA software
- Brilliant communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
- Experience in producing energy/sustainability statements and strategies
Working as a Graduate Sustainability Consultant you will;
- Complete BREEAM assessments
- Manage multiple projects and build lasting relationships with clients
- Produce energy/sustainability statements and strategies
- Support with business development and possess market awareness
- Assist with Carbon Reduction Strategies
- Utilise One Click LCA software to produce reports
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including but not limited to; pension, flexible working, and generous holiday allowance.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability, Energy, and Building Services Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on , or email a copy of your CV over to and we will be in touch shortly.