Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Move to America
The companies' origins originate from the Netherlands and have a huge footprint across Europe. They are now looking to expand their US markets and have an ambitious 5 year to grow from £2.5 million to £15 million in profit. With a team of 35 already in Houston, they are looking for 3 new talented, hard-working, ambitious graduates with a year's experience to join the team. With an award-winning training program that would give you the tools to succeed and achieve Before moving to Houston within the first year! This would consist of working from the UK initially 10 am-8 pm and Fridays off or reduced hours until hitting the US.
The majority of their business is in the energy sectors, oil, gas, renewables, and infrastructure, looking to add manufacturing. Being specialists in niche markets such as renewables and natural gas means that the competition is minimal giving you an advantage to really put your own stamp on the markets and produce fantastic billing opportunities for the company.
Base salaries start between £24k - £28k and the average deal size is between £30-£35k and with such a great commission stricture opens huge earning potential for consultants. The commission structure is very competitive within the energy sector: $0-250k - 18%, $250-350k - 23%, $350k+ - 28%
The culture of the company is filled with overachievers who are rewarded for their efforts with all expenses paid holidays, bonus prize competitions, and summer and winter balls. If you're a graduate with 1 year within the sales industry, with a huge work ethic to succeed and you are looking for a new challenge and a desire to work abroad then this is the role for you!!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Role
- You will be responsible for sourcing candidates by building strong searching techniques via a range of different platforms
- Headhunting, chasing referrals, writing job adverts, utilizing an internal database, and networking
- Candidate qualifications through effective questioning techniques
- Influencing, persuading, and negotiating to achieve the best outcome
- Matching candidates correctly to client's needs.
- Understanding the market, you are focused on creating leads that will support your transition to a 360 role
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - The Benefits
- Uncapped earning potential
- Unmatched commission structure
- Accredited Training Programme
- Flexi hours/working from home
- Move Abroad
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Requirements
- Minimum of 2:1 degree 12 months sales experience
- Commercial experience shown through internships, work experience, and extra-curricular activity
- Confident on the phone, able to build rapport quickly and establish long-lasting relationships
- Confident meeting and networking with senior-level professionals
- You must be able to demonstrate that you're ambitious, money motivated, results-driven, self-motivated, and naturally competitive
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to implement feedback through training
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to prospective employers. To be considered for the position please submit your CV via this advertisement.
Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment, and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.