Our client based in Kidderminster are looking for General operatives to join their team on a permanent basis.
They are UK's leading manufacturing and distributor of timber products and have been established for over 30 years, full training will be provided.
Immediate starts available.
Benefits of General Operative:
- Full Induction programme and training
- Salary- £10ph -£11ph (Depending on experience)
- Personal Protective Equipment provided
- Competitive remuneration packages include a BHSF Health Cash Plan, Discounts and Cashback in shops and other places nationwide, discounts on gym membership, and access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Onsite parking
Duties Of General Operatives:
- Processing all goods inwards
- Loading and unloading wood and timber
- Hand balling
- Using basic hand tools
- Put away deliveries to the relevant store area in a timely manner.
- Inventory and stock control.
- Abiding by health and safety rules and procedures.
- Support the collation of daily Production booking information and when required input onto the Production Booking controlled data base.
Skills and experience of General Operatives:
Good level of numeracy, accuracy and candidate should be detail conscious.
- Experience using basic hand tools would be beneficial but not essential
- Someone who has worked with wood or timber would be beneficial for the role
If you have general warehouse or factory experience please apply, our client is looking for employees who have a great attitude and that are willing to learn.