Isle of Wight
£41,000 per annum (£3,000 joining bonus)
Our client is an experienced construction and maintenance company focused on delivering exceptional service to its clients and customers. They employ over 300 staff across the South of England and is looking to expand their team in Ryde on the Island.
Our client is seeking a conscientious, compliant and experienced Gas Safe Plumber with a can-do attitude and flexible approach.
- The annual inspection and testing of boilers and the subsequent issue of Landlord Gas Safety Certificate (CP12) in live tenant and void environments covering across the Isle of Wight.
- Fault-finding, servicing and repairs to boilers and other gas appliances.
- Inspection and certification of other gas appliances such as cookers.
- Installation of new boilers and other gas appliances.
- Occasional associated plumbing work as required and participate on the call out rota.
All our employees are expected to:
- Apply rigorous and sensible Health & Safety planning and practices in all they do, using risk assessments, method statements and PPE where needed.
- Communicate with the help desk to provide your estimated completion time, materials used on the job and completion details.
- Overtime opportunities
- 23 days holiday increasing to 28 days with length of service
- Training where required
- Life Assurance
- Fully Paid Mobile
- Company van with fuel card
- Trade Discount Card
- Wellbeing support