I am currently hiring for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join a pioneering SaaS company. This company are a long-standing business with over 25 years of industry experience, their products are utilised globally by some huge household names and now they are embarking on an exciting journey of digital transformation.
Their product is a cloud-based enterprise SaaS platform, it's complex, innovative and data is at the forefront of this business. The main objective throughout the digital transformation is to harness technology and revolutionise the products that they offer to maintain their competitive edge. We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who is keen to make a difference, someone who can take ownership, suggest new ideas, tools and technologies.
The culture is fundamental to this company too, they offer a supportive work environment, family orientated with low staff turnover.
- Some experience of working at a Senior/Team Lead level
- Strong views and opinions at all stages of development from design to deployment - and the ability to communicate them!
- Experience with API integrations
- Experience of working in an Agile development process
- Experience of using both SQL and NoSQL databases at scale (Particularly MongoDB!)
- Experience developing for the Cloud (we mostly use AWS) - particularly in the areas of Databases/Serverless/Infrastructure as a Service
Salary for this role is between £45K -£65K + benefits.
This role can be office based, hybrid (2 days per week from the office).
25 days holiday
Yearly bonus scheme - 10%
Access to a training budget and weekly personal development time.
Share options scheme
Private medical cover
Death in service cover
A modern and well-equipped office with free parking
As well as this we have multiple team building events each year, pizza lunches, and above all a welcoming environment to work in with plenty of snacks and a casual dress code.
Please note to be eligible you will need to be a resident in the UK and we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
To apply please send your CV