A global company is looking for a FP&A Process Lead to improve their end to end planning and budgeting processes across the business as part of an ERP implementation. Outside IR35, Flexible working
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the optimisation of FP&A and identify improvements as part of a broader system transformation
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the mechanics in the Planning and Budgeting process stream and how these fit into the wider global environment
- Structure, present and facilitate Fit Gap workshops to identify variances to the integration template and be responsible to review, challenge and process appropriate change requests for approval as required
- Write, review, and sign off process documentation and user guides including country localisations
- Change management experience to work with people effectively
- Build relationships with a variety of stakeholders within finance in order to build confidence in the process
Personal and Professional Competencies:
- Ideally fully qualified (ACA, CIMA or ACCA or equivalent).
- Significant experience of global ERP implementations
- Experience of process improvement in a large multinational organization.
- Strong experience and track record of working with third party outsource providers
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high level of response, we may not be able to respond to every applicant.