NonStop Care are looking for a Social Worker to join the Family Placement Fostering Team for our client, a well established Local Authority.
Within this highly supportive, friendly and enthusiastic Team, you will also hold responsibility for:
- Viability assessments, often jointly with social workers for children/young people.
- Family and Friends (Connected Cares assessment) and presenting to Fostering Panel.
- Special guardianship assessments.
- Supporting and supervising connected person foster carers.
- Taking part in the Family Placement Team (FPT) duty system, supporting colleagues and contributing to service delivery and development.
- Attending meetings and contributing to care planning decisions
Benefits of this position include a real opportunity of career growth and a pathway to progression.
- Attractive Salary scale (DOE)
- Excellent Learning & Development programme
- Flexible working from home options
- Enhanced Local Government Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Requirements for the successful candidate:
- Social Work Qualification and registration with Social Work England.
- Experience within Fostering
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site or to
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Aaron Foley, on LinkedIn.
Not interested in this role but know someone who might be? Refer me their details and if I manage to place them in a new role, you will be awarded with a £200 referral bonus!
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.