INTUITIVE is a nationally recognized Best Place to Work that provides solutions from design through production to sustainment by delivering targeted results. Our approach couples the latest technology with engineering expertise and analytical proficiency while remaining true to genuine customer relationships and a culture that fosters growth and opportunity. Our diverse portfolio of capabilities and extensive customer base allows our employees countless opportunities to pursue their passions and support our nation's Warfighters. Join our team that encourages creativity, welcomes initiative, and seeks excellence. Start Building Your Future today!
We are seeking a Foreign Military Sales (FMS) System Analyst that will work as a member of the PEO-MS Integrated Fires Mission Command (IFMC) Project Office System Engineering (SE) Directorate analysis team to verify system requirements in support of Army AMD FMS mission. In this role, you will work with the existing IFMC Joint Analysis Team (JAT), with an emphasis on system performance with foreign integrated systems. This role will conduct analysis and verification of requirements as well as development of test and analysis objectives. You will require development of briefings and documentation such as verification plans, analyses, reports, and technical briefings for IFMC SE leadership. You will need a strong background in development and modification of software tools for data parsing and analysis. This role will directly support analysis of Hardware In The Loop (HWIL) and live Range testing of current and developmental AMD systems and involve some travel. Required
- ABET accredited BS degree in engineering or computer science
- Ten years of System Engineering experience with one of the following systems: IBCS, PATRIOT, MEADS, THAAD, C2BMC, FAAD, or AEGIS.
- Demonstrated experience in requirements development, analysis and verification in several of the following air and missile defense areas: track management, threat evaluation, engagement processing, Non-Cooperative Target Recognition, geodetic registration, automatic emplacement, defense plan evaluation/optimization, sensor coverage evaluation/optimization, tactical distributed systems, engagement resource management, or force operations.
- Experience translating requirements into testable event objectives
- Demonstrated proficiency with programming and be proficient with at least one of the following (e.g. Python, Matlab, C/C++, Java)
- Ability to obtain and maintain security clearance
Disability Accommodation for Applicants
- Direct experience with IBCS or PATRIOT system data
- Foreign Military Sales experience
- Intuitive Research and Technology Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following alternative email address or phone number to contact us about your interest in employment at INTUITIVE or . Our process is to respond and to work with the requestor to identify a workable accommodation to the application process.