The Company: A Partner Practice level SJP firm based in Central Leeds who are looking to add an industry experienced Financial Services Administrator to their adviser support team. This is a newly created role for the firm, acting as an expansion to that team to provide private wealth focused admin support to 3 high-performing financial planners. The firm provide tied advice with the majority sitting in private wealth focused investments & pensions casework.
The Role:The remit here is a private wealth focused administration support role which is modelled in a pooled, team environment supporting multiple high performing financial advisers. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Processing new business and issuing policy documents/contract notes
- Obtaining quotations
- Maintaining an accurate record of the client's financial situation
- Dealing with changes to policies, funds and client personal details
- Processing transfers of agency
- Updating and producing periodic valuations and portfolio reviews
- Liaison with investment/insurance companies/platforms to ensure that all matters are brought to an early conclusion
- Responding to client and consultant requests and dealing with these in a timely manner
- Calculating fees and raising invoices in accordance with Client Agreement
- Other duties as required and requested to ensure the smooth running of the Wealth Management department and the wider business.
This also includes the pre-prep workload for all teams: Compiling prep sheets with historical information on the client ie: Wealth Accounts/Investor Returns etc.
Benefits: 25 days holiday + stats, full benefits package and a highly rewarding bonus structure based on business performance
The Person: Private wealth focused administration support experience is required. Strong organisational skills, accuracy, efficiency and professionalism when dealing with both clients and providers are essential, with a track record of maintaining high levels of customer service at all times. Will suit a progressive Administrator looking to develop their technical career within financial services with ambitions to develop down a more technical route career-wise (studying towards your Diploma etc) very much supported and encouraged.
What next? Please send CV applications to Chris at CB3 Associates Ltd and they will be reviewed inside 24 hours. And for further opportunities we are working on within the financial services sector please visit the website below: