Consumer Additions are currently working with a Private Equity backed Pub & Restaurant business, who are looking for a Financial Controller to join the team.
The business has a family like culture but is also home to driven and hardworking people who enjoy collaborating high achievers to realise their goals. There is an exciting journey and plan which includes site and product expansion as well as personal progression.
- Lead the management accounts team to ensure timely management accounts completion
- Ownership of monthly bank and board reporting, as well as responding to any investor queries
- Implementing process change around month-end and balance sheet review process
- Business partnering with heads of departments to ensure appropriate reporting on department spends
- Ownership of the daily cashflow model
- Liaising with our bank in terms of short and long term funding requirements and models
- Full responsibility for management of the annual group audit
- Working closely with the Head of FP&A on the annual budget.
- To control the capex costs on new sites working with the Property team
- Develop a deep understanding of the key drivers of our capex spend
- Qualified accountant from Audit background, with industry exposure
- Previous experience in a data-heavy business is critical
- Superb communications and team development skills
- Outstanding academic record and strong attention to detail
- Previous multi-site business experience is not essential, but would be a benefit
- Ability to present complex data in a simplified and meaningful way
- Ability to apply knowledge and creativity to resolve complex issues
In applying for this vacancy, you accept that your data will be processed by Consumer Additions. We take great care looking after your personal data and more information about this can be found here on our website. In the meantime, make sure you are following us on Linkedin.