CMA are supporting our client on exclusive basis to recruit a Financial Controller. The business is an entrepreneurial and rapidly growing enterprise, with a friendly and motivational team. Reporting to the Group General Manager. The Financial Controller will be responsible for the efforts and results of the financial department, overseeing day-to-day operations, maintaining financial systems and initiating improvements and changes necessary to support business development.
The role will suit a commercially focussed individual, with strong hands-on financial controls experience who wants to be a key part of an exciting growth journey.
What will the role involve?
- Oversee all company accounts and investments;
- Supervise month end process, VAT returns and complete bank and balance sheet reconciliations;
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts, liaising with external personnel;
- Budgets, forecasts and contributing to the company financial strategy and decision-making process;
- Financial analysis and reporting;
- Ensuring robust financial systems and processes are in place;
- Cash flow analysis and developing forecasting models;
- Reporting and presenting to the Leadership team.
- Fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with strong hands-on financial controls experience;
- Excellent business acumen and commercial experience gained in a similar role;
- An energetic individual with strong leadership, management and communication skills, used to working in a collaborative environment.
Additional benefits and information:
- Great offices and flexible working environment;
- Competitive salary and opportunity to progress in role as the company grow;
- Pension and bonus;
- On site parking.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.