Resource solutions have exciting opportunities for Financial Controllers to join the team for a 12 month contract/. This role will provide exposure to a truly international and multicultural environment that appreciates and respect individuality.
My Client is a multinational investment banking and financial services company with a presence in over 41 countries They offer a superb work-life balance as well as a very clear career path development structure.
As a member of the global team, you will support the planning, writing, editing and coordination of the distribution of a wide range of internal messages, and employee engagement initiatives across a variety of channels, with an eye toward enhancing readability, quality, and detail to promote engagement and innovation. The right candidate is a solid writer with an analytical mind, a hunger to stretch his/her skills, a passion for communicating through the written word, and familiarity with digital channels, including web, social, and video.
- Work efficiently with financial reporting team to support them in timely delivery of financial statements to the Hedge Fund clients of MSFS, which will comply with US GAAP/ IFRS, for both annual audits, and interim reports.
- Preparing financials from supporting documents.
- Preparing Condensed Schedule of Investments (CSoI)
- Preparing Statement of Cash Flows
- Assisting auditors and ensuring the smooth audit of the financial statements by providing valid backup data for every figure presented in the financial statements
- Analytical and Interpretational skills
- Team responsibilities include:
- Good communication skills
- Ensure the financial statements are provided within the deadlines
- Follow internal control policies and procedures
- Ability to multi-task and is able to identify and escalate issues;
- Accuracy and efficiency in tasks performed;
- Client focused, with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to communicate effectively across cultures
- Relevant professional degree, preferably qualified accountant.
Our client promotes collaboration and aims to provide supportive and inclusive environments where all individuals can maximise their full potential.