ICON is recruiting for a Financial Analyst II, on a Permanent basis, to join a thriving & growing team, based in our HQ in Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Qualified Analyst, to gain responsibilities in a range of Financial and Business Partnering driven activities, become commercially focused and be a key player within the Finance activities or the global organization.
The Financial Analyst II, will be responsible for:
- Financial ownership and management of 30 individual studies within the GLP portfolio, for both internal and client reporting.
- Partnering with Operations teams to review the financial health of studies. Conducting periodic financial reviews to Proactively identify, facilitate and drive actions across stakeholder groups (both client and internal) such that revenue is maximized
- Preparation of internal monthly study report, documenting Key financial risks and mitigating actions (Days on Site productivity, Budget Utilization etc.)
- Preparation of client reports which may contain financial analysis, forecasting, metrics and dashboards to support the client in their financial planning and month end process
- Preparation of internal monthly financial reporting packages and financial forecast for operations with insightful commentary and analysis
- Proactively Identify of Out of Scope activities, ensuring appropriate documentation and follow through, working closely with ICON's contract team
- Preparation of monthly financial forecasts and budget reconciliations
- Support the development and preparation of annual budget for GLP
- Support the preparation of ad-hoc management presentations
- Recognize, exemplify and adhere to ICON's values which centers on our commitment to People, Clients and Performance
To be considered for the Financial Analyst II role:
- 1-2 years PQE ACA/CIMA/ACCA with good experience in analysis and insights of financial data and trends
- Good Systems experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Experience assisting Finance Manager with various relevant information requirements.
Benefits of working in ICON as a Financial Analyst II:
- Remote working is available.
- Flexible working hours.
- Plenty of career development up the ladder, as well as multiple career routes.
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting & growing global business.