A key role within the central finance control function of this leading Lloyd's Underwriter. The role will comprise of both BAU and projects including:
- Work with the change function to assimilate and process changes impacting the finance function from wider projects and initiatives
- Supporting the control function with documentation of processes
- Assist Finance teams with specific projects including progression of the Target Operating Model
- The driving of enhanced efficiencies seeking opportunities for process automation and use of ERP functionality.
- The development of metrics around data quality and monitoring of the output of data ensuring stakeholder deadlines are not compromised
- Play a key role in the development of consistent group wide accounting processes
- Investigate and resolve finance system or process issues particularly those which are key in relation the meeting of deadlines
Candidates should have had exposure to non-life underwriting. The company are growing strongly and have a great track record of developing its staff.
Our client is committed to diversity in all of its forms and operates an inclusive recruitment process