Competitive Salary Annual Bonus Hybrid Working
Our client, a creatively driven, results-based company that believes in developing strong and proactive client relationships i s seeking a Finance Manager to join their team based in their Exeter office. As part of the role, the successful candidate will work directly with the Directors of the company and you will manage all aspects of financial transactions.
Finance Manager responsibilities include: -
- Carry out all aspects of Bookkeeping
- Prepare monthly Management Accounts and year-end Annual Accounts
- Credit Control
- Liaison with Company Auditors
- Provide timely financial information for the Company Board Meetings
Finance Manager requirements include: -
- Minimum experience of AAT Level 3/4
- Previous experience at the Finance Manager level is essential
- Excellent computer literacy skills including Sage & Excel
- Ability to learn new CRM management software
Your benefits as a Finance Manager include:
- Salary £35k - £40k pa
- Annual bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum plus Birthday
- Hybrid role office/home working, flexible hours
- Office parking available
If you would like to work for a company that believes in helping their clients and their people achieve their ambitions, then this role could be perfect for you.
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell