Our client is a Large International Manufacturing Group offering excellent opportunity for career development
Supporting the UK FC you will work across various business units, partnering with key stakeholders and driving performance. You will have the opportunity to be autonomous in the role and can scope out improvement projects, network within the business and externally to build best practice on their plant and add value. Opportunities to develop professionally, share knowledge with other Controllers and work on Global Projects are also available.
Key responsibilities include
- Month-end Management Accounts and associated commentary
- KPI dashboard preparation and control
- Developing a Business Partnering relationship with the key site stakeholders.
- Challenging business unit performance and carrying out investigative and analytical work with a view to understand and enhance business unit performance.
- Involvement in the preparation of Budgets and Forecasts for the Business Unit.
- Maintaining standard costs for the Business Unit.
- Involvement in Balance Sheet Control and review.
- Involvement in the yearly audit and some of the statutory accounting processes to gain exposure to the full accounting cycle.
- Contribution to Local and Global improvement projects as and when.
- Adopting a continuous improvement mindset and embracing Lean Manufacturing concepts in your support of the business unit.
Being Part/ fully qualified you ideally have the following skills:
- Understanding and experience of manufacturing accounting.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good quality presentation of information to stakeholders.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Ability to undertake tasks from outset to completion.
- Accomplished analytical skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team along with under own initiative.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.