An international specialist manufacturing business based in the Glenrothes and part of a global US business cooperation, with a UK turnover in excess of £100m has a new vacancy for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join the business on a permanent, hybrid basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a unique manufacturing company who pride themselves on trust and respect. With a large amount of available resources such as online learning modules to help you develop your career further, the benefits of the company begin from your very first day. Some other great benefits you will receive are; 25 days holiday (increases to 27 after 5 years), Pension Scheme, 6 times salary life assurance, Enhanced sick pay scheme, The option of hybrid working 1-2 days in the office or more if you wish.
The main duties of this role will include:
- Management of monthly cash and Internal/External forecasting, understanding any variances to forecast
- Support the completion of the quarterly reporting
- Ownership of the monthly forecasting process
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Management of risks and new opportunities
- Ad-hoc analysis as requested by the business and further finance teams.
- Recognise and relay the link between programme and financial performance across the business
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A strong academic track record and be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA)
- Previous recent experience of working in fast paced environment, ideally within the manufacturing or engineering
- Good commercial acumen and the ability to influence business decisions through sound financial analysis
- Advanced IT skills especially with MS Excel
- Some previous experience of accounting for WIP and Projects
This is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of up to £45,000.
Apply now for consideration.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.