We are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator to work within Higher Education based near South Kensington. Hybrid model, hours 9-5pm Monday - Friday. Start around 19th September for 3-6 months. £19.49ph.
To support the smooth and efficient running of the Academic Departments and assist staff and students with day-to-day financial management.
- Check and approve expense claims and oversee Academic Departments' expenditure control processes
- Check and approve purchase orders above a minimum threshold and up to an agreed amount
- Delete and amend purchase orders according to the College timetable
- Progress complex orders, payments, transfers etc. where required
- Support the Senior Finance Officer and Research Services to open and close accounts as requested
- Refer invoice queries as appropriate to relevant staff within the departments and track progress
- Ability to work in a complex financial environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail: an ability to input data accurately and review thoroughly
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and an ability to relate to staff and students at all levels
Why work with Adecco:
- 20 days annual leave 9 days bank holiday
- Perks at work - discount vouchers and points to spend
- Support program with 24/7 helpline
- Eye care vouchers
- Competitive pension scheme
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.