This is a remote position.
TPF Recruitment have been given the opportunity to recruit for a highly prestigious family office in London, who are in search of a financial accountant to support them with their family affairs. Our client is a single-family office who have investment opportunities all around including an international portfolio of operating companies, real estate, investment funds, and smaller investments in PE/VC holdings.
The team is very ambitious and thus looking for someone like themselves who is meticulous, has an eye for detail and has the communication skills to be able to work closely with the Family Office Director, the CFO of multiple operating companies and many key stakeholders within the family office structure. The role is a working from home opportunity, however, you must be within a 1 hour/ commutable distance to London.
As the Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Understand the family office structure, their entities, and assets.
- Reviewing, and monitoring investments by fund managers.
- Documenting, and reviewing all financial statements of respective Trust and Trust Companies.
- Review accounting and business records and provide detailed analysis to help uncover essential facts and insights.
- Filing tax returns of beneficiaries.
- Ensure any local compliances, and insurances for beneficiaries are reviewed, and documented.
- Assist in any monetization activities.
- Assist in any restructuring of assets held in Trust.
- Assist in forming and onboarding new banking relationships for the beneficiaries and the respective Trusts.
- Compile and analyse facts to formulate, substantiate and/or critique various theories, claims, or conclusions.
- For any privately held companies complete any due diligence to ensure complete history is known and documented.
- Draft reports of findings including the preparation of tables, exhibits, and charts.
- Coordinate with any service providers, tax advisors, or legal counsels in relation to all assets (held in Trust or otherwise).
- ACA/ACCA qualified accountant with 3-6 years post qualification experience.
- 5 years + accountancy experience
- Detailed understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial.
- Demonstrated experience in business, strategic planning, and managing client relationships
- Familiarity with compliance and regulatory issues learning new systems.
- £60,000 - £70,000 dependent on experience, negotiable.
- Hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave
- Competitive pension contributions
- Please apply for the vacancy or contact Tristan Finch for a confidential conversation.
Refer a friend..
We're keen to remain the leading provider of the best accountancy talent in the South East. We are continually exploring ways to expand our network and we know that great candidates like you can introduce us to other equally brilliant people. We're looking to work with the best accountancy practice and tax staff in the South East so if your friends, family or colleagues are considering a new opportunity and can demonstrate relevant experience, we'd love to speak to them.
For every candidate you refer and we subsequently place into a permanent position, we will give you £200 of Love2Shop vouchers. (Terms & Conditions apply)