Eagle Materials, Inc., a leading US manufacturer of basic construction materials is looking for an Internal Audit Intern. The opportunity will last up to 90 days and would ideally be 40 hours per week. This opportunity will be mainly in-office with some flexibility to work from home.Responsibilities for Internal Audit Intern
Qualifications for Internal Audit Intern
- Performs a variety of general entry-level tasks in areas such as testing control design and effectiveness, documenting work-papers, drafting audit findings, and performing data analytics.
- Undertakes one or more assigned Internal Audit projects as part of a team, as assigned.
- Attends meetings with business stakeholders related to assigned audit projects.
- Interact and engage with different stakeholders during the audit process
- Prepares and maintains records of meetings and documents reviewed in accordance with assigned projects.
- Presents completed project and relevant information to all levels of department staff related to the assigned project.
- At a minimum, the candidate would be studying towards a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Problem-solving skills and professional communication skills
- Self-motivated, inquisitive, and a positive attitude
- Strong time management and organizational skills