Now Hiring Executive Director! Pay: $125,000 - $130,000 annual
Do you love working with Seniors? You have an opportunity to truly enrich the lives of our residents. We are looking for a compassionate, results-driven individual who can bring their innovative ideas and passion for Assisted Living to the table. Let's see if we're a match!
The Executive Director position leads and directs the overall operation of the community in accordance with residents' needs, government regulations, and communities' policies and procedures. This position also maintains excellent service quality, and high occupancy, and meets corporate financial goals within established budgetary guidelines. What we offer you:
What we are looking for from you:
- We are a growing company, offering opportunities to advance your career.
- Supportive, compassionate, and dedicated leadership team ready to provide the tools you need for success.
- Group Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401K/Roth Plan
- Company-paid life insurance
- Perks and Discounts, Travel Assistance, and Employee Assistance Programs
The boring (but very important) stuff:
- A sincere passion for working with seniors to provide a safe and healthy home for them to spend their golden years.
- Experience successfully operating Assisted Living and Memory Care communities as Executive Director/Assisted Living Administrator.
- A desire to create a culture of caring for each employee, resident, and family member.
Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to secure your interview for this exciting opportunity! Please DO NOT include the date of your graduation, if applicable on your resume or application. Thank you!
- COVID-19 vaccination is required as a condition of employment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare, Gerontology, Business or related field preferred.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Residential or Health Care setting required.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience successfully operating Assisted Living communities as an Executive Director/Assisted Living Administrator.
- Executive Director must have a valid administrator license in states where required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and access to a private vehicle for business use.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks is essential.
- Must be able to delegate assignments to the appropriate individuals based on their skills, roles, and interests.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must meet all health requirements, including Health screening and TB clearance
- Must pass state-required fingerprinting and criminal background process.
- First Aid certification required