HOT NEW JOB OF THE WEEK EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT REQUIRED Pertemps are delighted to be supporting our long-standing client based in Tamworth who due to growth is recruiting for an Executive Assistant. Do you have previous experience working in a PA role dealing with high profile clients, If so we would love to hear from you!.Executive AssistantWe are currently recruiting for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a well- established family run global business based in Overseal. As the face of the company, it is important that you are extremely well presented, have excellent communication skills and provide a professional and efficient service.Job SummaryResponsible for supporting company Directors and management.Providing administrative support and perform numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests.Overseal, DerbyshireThis is a full-time role Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (40 hours per week approx).Alternate Saturdays 9am - 3pmMust have experience and hold a UK driving licence. Primary responsibilities
- Provide administrative and clerical support.
- Schedule meetings.
- Alert manager about cancelations or new meetings.
- Control of office Diary.
- Handle information requests.
- Prepare correspondence.
- Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up/dropped off.
- Opening and dealing with office mail accordingly.
- Manage spreadsheets.
- Greet and receive visitors.
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
- Prepare agenda for meetings.
- Plan events and activities.
- Maintain office procedures.
- Coordinate travel arrangements; prepare itineraries and book travel.
- Compile and maintain records.
- Operate office equipment.
- Office Stock Control and Management of Stock
- Handling all incoming calls - Receive and relay telephone messages.
- Uniform and Requisition control.
- Checking board room and kitchen is tidy and presentable at all times.
- Compliance administration, including archiving and document control.
- Database management.
- Office Administration.
- Help out with driving as necessary.
- List is not exhaustive, and you will do other ad hoc tasks as required.
Job Type: Full-timeSalary £30'000 plus bonus making the salary in the region of £35'000Benefits:
Click apply now!