Up to £25,000 DOE
Location: Outskirts of Sevenoaks - due to the location, you will need to be able to drive.
Full time - flexibility is required
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Events Coordinator to join a well-established, well known and highly successful company based on the outskirts of Sevenoaks.
- Responsible for the smooth running of weddings and events from start to finish
- Being the first point of contact for events enquiries; logging all enquiries on the database and following them up
- Organising and attending food tasting days with clients; flagging ay dietary requirements
- Maintaining relationships with regular clients to secure repeat business
- Ensuring all invoices are issued promptly and payment is received in a timely manner
- Upselling the features of benefits of the facilities to potential clients
The successful candidate will have / be:
- Experience in a similar role; managing and organising events
- Highly organised with the ability to multi task
- Excellent customer service skills; speaking with clients face to face and over the phone
- A problem solver
- Able to work well under pressure
- A meticulous attention to detail
- Confident with upselling
- Able to work flexibly; events may run out of normal office hours as well as weekends/bank holidays
My client is offering a generous 28 days holiday, a canteen where you can have a free lunch, great discounts on their products and more!
If you think you would be suited to this position, please click apply and send your CV today!
This role is being handled by Christina Pithouse, Recruitment Consultant at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on and
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!