Evening Administrator - 7.00 pm - 12.00 am£11.01 per hour rising to £11.63 after 6 months
Our client based in Portsmouth is looking to recruit an evening customer service administrator
In this role you will be working with a variety of stakeholders - field based Engineers, Account Managers. Working closely with the Customer Service Team Leaders and Operations Managers helping to provide the best experience possible for their customers.
The working hours for this role are 7.00 pm - 12.00 am. This would shift pattern would cover both weekdays and weekends however they can be flexible on the number of evenings worked (A minimum of 3 nights per week ideally).
Duties will include
- Monitoring of email notifications
- Monitoring and investigating an app dashboard
- Customer Service
- Maintaining accurate records of calls
The ideal candidate will have
- At least six months customer service experience.
- Be a proactive individual with strong communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise
- Be able to work in a team and communicate effectively with members of their own team and others
- Have excellent telephone skills and manner
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.