Are you a friendly Property Manager with great values, looking for a role with variety, where each day is different from the last? Do you value the ability to work autonomously in a people facing role?Want to work for a not-for-profit, ethical organisation that puts its customers first?
About the role
Our client is a leading residential estate management company, who manage this attractive residential retirement development in Basingstoke, comprising 32 units. This would be a great opportunity for a professional, enthusiastic, and responsive Property Manager to take on the running of this development, fully supported by an Area Manager and a comprehensive office team.
- Manage the day to day running of the estate and ensure it is maintained to a high standard.
- Managing regular building maintenance and supervision of contractors
- Monitoring health and safety compliance and ensuring the buildings and grounds maintain their high standard this role is essential to providing an enviable place to live
- Professional, friendly and hands on approach to the management of your development
- You will be customer focused and possess excellent communication skills
About youAs an Estate Manager, you will represent the organisation to a high standard, with a professional and friendly approach to the management of your development.
You will have a passion for customer service, possess excellent communication skills, with experience of working with a variety of personalities. You will be able to adapt and work well in challenging situations, while remaining calm and professional. Being highly self-motivated and pro-active in your approach, you will enjoy working independently, whilst engaging with and receiving support from the responsive team at head office.
You care about people and take a genuine interest in making a difference to their everyday lives, you will take pride in the estate and show attention to detail, keeping accurate health and safety records and tracking the progression of ongoing tasks and Leaseholder enquiries.
Proficiency in basic IT skills is required, upkeep or 'handyman' skills and an interest in gardening are desirable.
This role is subject to a DBS check.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 1:00pm, 20 hours per week
Pay rate is £11.50 per hour