Enterprise Project ManagementJob Description:
Executing Schreiber's strategic enterprise project management (EPM) efforts and leading the Enterprise Project Management Team. Governing the EPM process across all functional areas by maintaining and improving the project management methodology and processes to ensure projects obtain clearly defined project success criteria and outcomes, while achieving the desired strategic, business outcomes. To partner with executives, cross-functional leadership and other stakeholders in the prioritization and execution of projects according to corporate strategy and goals. Providing processes, tools and an environment conducive to mentoring, coaching and training all company project managers on the EPM methodology. Guide strategic initiatives crossing business teams. Promote a high level understanding of project management and project portfolio management within the organization.What you'll do:
What you need to succeed:
- Leads cross-functional teams for assigned projects. Ensures adherence to Schreiber's project management process (EPM) to achieve desired project and business outcomes. Manages day-to-day activities of the project team; guide them to understand and apply the EPM process.
- Identifies, develops, provides and documents standardized project management processes and tools for the entire organization.
- Collaborates with global enterprise business areas to determine project management skill development and project assistance needs.
- Leads continuous improvement activities supporting the organizational maturity of the project management process.
- Leads the EPM Team. Grows and develops the EPM team including assignment of projects that leverage individual strengths and develop growth areas.
- Strategic planning development that continues to elevate organizational project management expertise, maturity and impact.
- Establishes meaningful measures and report on results and progress of project management programs/initiatives.
- Advocates for project management best practices at Schreiber and assists in the growth of Schreiber's organizational competency.
- Works with other areas of the business to integrate core project related disciplines into one cohesive project execution strategy.
- Together with the leadership team, ensures compliance with Food Safety and Food Quality Plans, in addition to customer requirements.
- Interprets and communicates customer requirements to plant production and/or support groups.
- Establishes and Audits PCPs, CCPs and Standard Operating Procedures to define and monitor processes, to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Reviews incidents during which the procedures are not met, and determines appropriate corrective action for partners failing to follow standard procedures.
Qualifying positions offer:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 15+ years Business and Project related leadership
- High level/degree of Project Management competence and experience
- Expert level understanding of the Schreiber Enterprise Project Management Process and organizational philosophy
- Very strong organizational and team leadership skillset
- Desire to grow and take on new challenges and opportunities
- Internal partners: Minimum of 2 years of experience in current role
- Ability to travel up to 10% (within and outside of the US)
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to an 8 percent Schreiber match and has been recognized as Best-in-Class for companies with 5,000-plus employees.
- A unique Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- An opportunity to share in the company's success through our pay-for-performance incentive plan.
- Competitive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits without a waiting period, including second-opinion medical consultation with specialists
- Wellness resources, including a fitness reimbursement program and access to an interactive personalized online wellness program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Relocation assistance
- Professional growth and development opportunities through training and our Education Assistance Program
For positions that require any amount of travel: Valid driver's license, auto insurance (at least state minimum- more might be required), acceptable driving record per Schreiber Foods discretion, and vehicle that will ensure applicant can meet the travel necessities of the position are required.
Schreiber requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event, an applicant does not have current work authorization, Schreiber will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.Want to be alerted of new openings?
Sign in and click the cloud in the upper-right corner to view your profile. From there you can setup Job Alerts