- Full-time English teacher required from October 2022.
- Coeducational Secondary school located on the boarder of Wigan & Warrington.
- Pay in line with MPS and UPS
- Must hold QTS specialising in English and have experience teaching English at GCSE level.
- Employment for the remainder of the academic year with opportunity to earn a permanent contract.
- This role will involve complete planning and marking responsibilities
This English teaching position is being advertised for October 2022 however due to a current gap within the English teaching faculty, the school would be open to an earlier starting date.
The school that wish to appoint for this position are looking to meet with enthusiastic teachers who are able to transfer their passions for English into their lessons and teaching in order to create an engaging teaching environment for their students. It is crucial that the incoming teacher is able to stretch the learning of their pupils no matte what their ability in order to obtain excellent results at GCSE level.
This position is ideal for both experienced and newly qualified English teachers (ECT) that are looking for an introduction to a teaching position within a supportive secondary school where students build strong relationships with their subject teachers.
- The school has undergone expansion recently and is now average in size compared to other schools in the area
- The school holds a strong Christian ethos, although it isn't essential for you to be of the Christian faith you must respect the values of the school
- The school is based in Leigh and is just a short drive from the East Lancashire Road making it easily commutable via car
For immediate consideration please send an up to date CV via the links provided or Further contact the Manchester Secondary Branch for further information;