Stoneridge Software began with an idea: How can Microsoft implementations be done better? After considering the idea and continually seeing the need for a business partner who could successfully deliver software implementations, Eric Newell, Becky Newell and Cody Marshall founded Stoneridge Software. As a 2021 Inc. Best Workplaces Honoree and a Microsoft Gold Partner, weve developed a proven process for project delivery, a laser focus on long-term support to empower our clients success and a way to enjoy our work with a high degree of integrity. We know how to use tenacity to get the work done but we also know how important it is to balance work with the rest of our lives. Stoneridge Software has cultivated a flexible working environment, flexible vacation, paid parental leave, continuous learning and development, and social wellness initiatives that bring a sense of belonging to all. What are you waiting for? Join us!
Stoneridge Software seeks a highly motivated, confident and client-centric Engagement Manager to join our growing delivery team. This opportunity will provide project leadership and manage client relationships during the life cycle of our implementation process.
The Engagement Manager is responsible for overseeing project delivery for our largest Enterprise clients within our Dynamics 365 product line. This includes ensuring alignment across project stakeholders through project governance and application of delivery standards, collaborating with our project delivery team, providing strategic guidance and leadership to our clients, serving as an escalation path, and participating in continuous improvement efforts to define and refine Stoneridge standard practices.
This position is available on a REMOTE
basis in the United States or REMOTE
in Canada (Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan). A Day in the Life
- Collaborate with Sales Team and Practice Leadership in representing our delivery methodology during the sales cycle and assist with scope definition and engagement model
- Assist with transition from sales to delivery, ensuring that the delivery team has all information necessary for a successful engagement
- Collaborate with the delivery team in defining engagement model and delivery methods (right-size according to project needs), providing leadership and stability through the lifecycle of the customer relationship
- Monitor engagement performance and present the implementation success, challenges, and results in a consultative manner
- Ensure that the vision for the project is clearly defined and understood by the entire project team, validating that it aligns with their business strategy
- Lead the vision and execution of Roadmap engagements and make sure they are staffed adequately for meeting goals and objectives
- Provide guidance, mentorship and support to your project teams to enable their success throughout the project
- Work with Project Manager to participate, when necessary, in communication with client project sponsors regarding status, identifying and mitigating risks, change, open issues, work requests, etc.
- Assist Project Manager with project and resource planning, issue and risk management, stakeholder management, and development and delivery of effective communication
- Manage all escalations within portfolio
- Establish regular communication with client Project Sponsors to communicate status, risks, change, and to provide strategic guidance and stay in tune with potential changes to client business needs
- Perform project governance and deliverable audits within assigned portfolio, as well as projects outside of your portfolio
- Identify areas of need for continuous improvement of Stoneridge delivery methods, standards and best practices
- Provide excellent service and build ongoing, trusting relationships with clients to drive collective client and team success
- Measure success achievement with the customer post implementation.
- Identify additional opportunities within your client portfolio, and coordinate with sales and practice leadership on opportunity management, successful engagement, and quality delivery
- Assist in writing case studies and seeking customer testimonials after go-live
- Be a great teammate, provide mentorship and leadership as opportunities arise, chip in where needed to provide clients with a great experience
- Set aside time for self-development by attending training or self-learning on key subjects
- Actively represent our culture by leading and participating in efforts around continuous improvement, learning, professional development, and team building
- Proven experience leading at least two (2) successful full lifecycle ERP and/or CRM Implementations, preferably Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain
- 5+ years of direct work experience in a project leadership capacity including all aspects of process development and project lifecycle execution
- Experience directly managing and mentoring team members preferred
- Strong understanding of organizational change management considerations for ERP or large technology projects
- Great written and verbal communication skills with audiences of all levels
- Ability to present project status, risks, issues, analysis, and strategic recommendations to Client Executive sponsorship, project management and other stakeholders
- Strong technical aptitude
- Solid interpersonal skills, and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships within and outside of Stoneridge
- Ability to work primarily independently and concurrently manage multiple projects
- Ability to work collaboratively for the best interests of the business and the team
- Ability to communicate effectively in both spoken and written English
Incumbent is expected to periodically meet with client teams across the United States and will be asked to attend industry events from time to time. Health and Wellness
- Medical and dental Insurance (premiums for employees and dependents paid for by the company)
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) matching contribution program (US) or RRSP Benefits (Canada)
- Life insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Paid flexible time off
- Paid sick time (US) or floater days (Canada)
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedules
- Mobile/internet reimbursement
- Employee and family assistance program
- Learning and development allowance
- Employer charitable contribution
- Social wellness clubs
- Professional coaching
- Paid business mileage
- HSA contribution (US Only)
We live and breathe our core values:
Integrity Technical Excellence Tenacity Client Centric Enjoy Our Work
They are the fabric of our company and a reflection of our organizational culture. Our values are a part of our talent acquisition process, how we operate our company and how we partner with our clients. We enjoy our work by exhibiting our technical excellence and tenacity while being inherently client-centric with integrity toward every customer engagement.
We will comply with local guidelines regarding infection diseases and vaccine requirements. At this time, proof of vaccination status is required to work within one of our offices, travel for work internationally, or attend in-person events sponsored by Stoneridge Software.
Team members are not required at this time to receive the FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccinations to work remote.
Team members who are required to travel to client sites, conferences and events that are not in Stoneridge Software offices, must comply with the client's COVID-19 policy and procedures.
Stoneridge Software is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us unique.