Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska. We are actively looking for an individual to assist the team as an EMT Basic Ground.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will be responsible for delivering care to critically ill or injured patients and assist with transporting patients.
As a RWHS EMT Basic Ground, you will:
- Deliver excellent patient care according to the standard of care and or protocols for paramedics, state statute, and RWMC policy
- Maintain skills competency as verified by competency check sheets or other evaluation tools as identified
- Interact with bystanders, law enforcement, fire, EMS, and hospital professionals in a manner which reflects positively on RWMC
- Maintain current Nebraska State EMT-B License and HAZMAT as verified by current course completion cards or rosters
You may be a good fit if you have:
- Graduated from an educational program for Emergency Medical Technician-Basic, or equivalent
- One year of pre-hospital experience with patient transport/EMS
- Current State of Nebraska EMT-B licensure
- BCLS provider, instructor preferred
If this sounds like you, we'd love to connect!