Job Title: Electronics Design & Development Engineer
Location: Hughenden Valley, HP144LW
Job type: Full Time
Deeter Electronics designs, develops and produces electronic sensors, switches and control and instrumentation systems. We specialise in the design and manufacture of a large selection of float switches and level sensors suitable for most applications across a broad range of industries including specialist products for hazardous areas.
Our vision is to become the go-to, trusted partner within our marketplace by delivering high specification, high quality products through friendly, skilled, qualified and knowledgeable technical personnel.
Overseas candidates will NOT be considered for this role. We are not sponsoring Visa's at this time, so please refrain from applying unless eligible to work in the UK
An opportunity for an experienced Electronics Design & Development Engineer to join an expanding, family owned company now entering its 40th year of business. Specialising in liquid level sensing and control equipment, with a focus on the hazardous area market, we are seeking an individual to take the lead on new product design and development.
In addition, you will be responsible for providing technical support for manufacturing and sales departments, and development of test equipment.
Alongside a competitive package, we can offer you the opportunity to work on an innovative range of new and existing products as part of a close knit and experienced engineering department.
- Degree qualified (HNC/HND acceptable with suitable professional experience)
- Digital & Analogue circuit design and PCB layout experience
- Electro-mechanical or sensor/instrumentation experience
- Capable of working independently or as part of a team
- Experience with embedded software development (Microchip PIC, Assembly and C)
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- New product design and development
- Producing schematic designs, circuit layout, prototyping and bench testing
- Producing engineering reports and operating manuals
- Improvement and upgrade of existing product designs
- Technical support for sales and manufacturing teams
- Development of test equipment
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Electronic Design Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, CAD drafting, CAD modelling, Engineering Project Management, Production Engineer, Project Management, Operations Engineer, Prototype Development Engineer, HTS Magnet Prototype Designer, Production Projects Engineer, Production Operations, Project Coordinator, Project Management may also be considered for this role.