Electronic Call Monitoring Officer - Welham Green, Hertfordshire
City and County Healthcare Group is one of the largest providers of community-based social care services in the UK. Every day, tens of thousands of people with care needs are supported to continue living independently at home by our operating companies.
To support the great work we do, Care by Us are looking for an Electronic Call Monitoring Officer to join us in our Welham Green branch.
As a leading provider of Healthcare services to the local community, we ensure we provide fully trained and qualified staff to care for our clients.
We currently need an ECM Officer with working knowledge of a CM2000 system or similar on a full time basis to contribute to the continued success of the team.
The Electronic Call Monitoring system is a program that aids the branch in monitoring and recording the amount time carers spend at each visit to a client's home. This allows the company to produce accurate reports for management information, payroll and invoicing. The ideal candidate will have worked with a similar system or have worked in a busy Domiciliary Care office.
In this role you will be involved in the following:
- Direct responsibility for the management of the ECM system (you must have working knowledge of this system)
- Responding to alerts on the system of calls being missed
- Liaising with carers on their attendance and why visits may be late.
- Running reports for management
- Providing support to staff members as required.
- Take part in the On Call out of hours' service as required.
- Adhering to company privacy policies and procedures at all times.
Care by Us is part of the City and County Healthcare Group, we are an equal opportunities employer who are dedicated and committed to their employees.