Principal Resourcing are looking to recruit an experienced Early Years Teachers to work for one of our partnership schools based in Doncaster DN4. The school are looking for a teacher who can display passion, enthusiasm and energy for their youngest pupils. The school aims to prepare their pupils to be happy, confident children with their values and ethos at the core of everything they do.
Ideally you will be a teacher who Is a reflective practitioner, is able to see each child as an individual and ensure children are active learners in all lessons, has the highest expectations of achievement and behaviour and can work as part of a successful team to plan and deliver an inspiring and engaging curriculum. The ideal candidate will be willing to travel to widen their opportunities.
You can expect to be paid up to £189 per day depending upon your experience.
Within the role you will be required to:
- Encapsulate your pupils and be able to follow the school's behaviour policy.
- Teach, plan and prepare lessons that will engage and enthuse learners.
- Be creative in your teaching approach with an ability to raise attainment.
- Have a commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students.
- Display an enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally.
- Have a willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities.
Skills and attributes:
- Relevant qualifications - QTS or overseas equivalent
- Basic knowledge of Jolly Phonics.
- A proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement.
- ECTs/NQTs are very welcome to apply.
Rewards and benefits:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority.
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses.
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice.
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance.
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview via a telephone call. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.