Job Title: Dual Role Security Officer
Pay Rate: £11.05
Working Hours: Variable Shift Rota - 07:00 - 19:00, 19:00 - 07:00 - 42 hours per week
Location: Acton Area
Would you be interested to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Dual Role Security Officer to join our passionate and driven Security team in Acton Area!
- Day to day you will be providing an efficient and effective Security Service, ensuring high standards are delivered and maintained across the site.
- Managing the access and egress of the site completing logs where required.
- Regular site patrols, check calls and reporting of incidents.
- Acting as a visual deterrent to prevent crime and disorder that may delay the project.
- Responding to emergency situations in an effective manner.
- Conducting compliance checks on all vehicles entering a site.
- Conduct compliance checks on all vehicles entering a site.
What we are looking for from you:
- SIA License min DS qual.
- CPCS Qualified.
- Safety-Critical Certificate.
- CSCS Health and Safety Certificate (dated within 2 years).
- Full clean driving license.
- Fluent in English.
- Customer-facing Security Officer experience is essential.
- Experience providing exceptional customer service to customers.
- High levels of professional Integrity.
- Passing CPCS is contract requirement.
- Paid Holiday.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
- Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
- Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
- Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.