BE A LEADER, WHILE A DRIVER! As a Driver for College Hunks Hauling Junk and College Hunks Moving, you are a critical team member to deliver an amazing service. You will have the chance to educate clients about our exceptional services and develop leadership skills. Company Overview
To live our four core values of: Building Leaders, Always Branding, Listen, Fulfill, and Delight, and Creating a Fun Enthusiastic Team Environment. To always provide our brand promise of a stress-free moving or hauling experience, and always provide our clients with H.U.N.K.S. (which stands for Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, Service).
Do you enjoy a fast-paced, multi-faceted work environment where you get to be exposed to different types of professional work like Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Customer Service, Equipment operations, project management, conflict resolution, and communication? If so, we have an incredible opportunity with excellent growth potential. You will be involved in learning techniques on how to develop rapport, establish value while having a sense of accomplishment each day! There is no other place young people with little experience can work to build a resume like College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving! Responsibilities
- Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact, small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout the day - especially your clients.
- Look, act and become a friendly college hunk - starting with the uniform (shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at the waist), and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye contact).
- SAFELY operate company vehicles at all times.
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Make sure the truck has enough receipts, safety equipment, and marketing material.
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury, unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Check-in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance
Who we're looking to hire: If you love customer service and helping others, you've come to the right place. No experience necessary! We provide hands-on training to all to ensure you succeed. Must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds with a team.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Valid/Active Driver's License.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Drug and alcohol-free.
- Must be able to pass a federal background check with no Felonies in the past 5 years.
Compensation: up to $25 Per Hour
- Giving back to the community by donating two meals to Feeding Children Everywhere for every job we complete.
- Being a part of a team with great attitudes and work ethic.
- Flexibility with scheduling.
- Open-Door Environment; Dynamic culture
- On the job training
- Team outings
- Health packages
Part of the compensation package is Tips, Commissions and Bonuses.
Each CHHJ location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Spokane location is a veteran-owned business.