The client is a well-funded, fast growing cyber security start up, who offer an innovative human risk intelligence platform.
Founded in 2018, they have recently completed a £3 million seed funding round from some of the leading B2B software investors and are now focused on building out all commercial functions.
They are now looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to play an instrumental role in developing scalable marketing-led strategies from the ground up.
As an Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning, executing and optimising all digital marketing including SEO /SEM, PPC, database marketing, email, social media and any other marketing activities. The sole purpose to generate marketing leads and to drive conversions.
This is a full time permanent opportunity offering up to £60K basic salary, plus a hybrid working.
They can also offer a brilliant benefits package which includes Employer pension contribution, private healthcare and 30 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
Their offices can be found in Manchester, therefore to start you will only be expected in office once every 2 weeks, decreasing to once a month after the first 3 months.
The client plans to open a London office later this year
- Plan, execute and optimise all digital marketing including SEO /SEM, PPC, database marketing, email, social media and any other marketing activities
- Participate and lead on digital channels in strategic meetings with stakeholders
- Bring all elements and channels of paid media and use storytelling to communicate on performance
- Own the relationship with agencies and other vendors to roll out effective paid media campaigns and work towards on-going optimisations, delivering engaging campaigns
- A/B tests to optimise online user experience and ensure the digital customer journey is best in practice
- Managing budget setup, approval process, forecasts, spend planners in a timely manner
- Collaborate with other internal teams on optimising user journey and experience
- Test, analyse and report on e-mail campaign performance on a recurring basis. Identify trends and opportunities for improved open, click thru and conversion
- The ideal candidate will have 7-8 years of experience of working in marketing with 4-5 years of B2B SaaS digital marketing experience including planning, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy
- Experience working within online advertising in the areas of PPC, Display or Paid social media, ideally Google Adwords certified
- Strong attention to detail and loves working towards clear goals
- Exceptional communicator with collaborative/team spirit
- Proficiency in Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- In-depth knowledge of accounts and campaigns inside out in order to provide information
- Enthusiastic and flexible working attitude with a can-do attitude
Apply Now !
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer