DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER
£65,000-£75,000 + BENEFITS
This role is for a technically strong Digital Analytics Manager with great skills in people management. Do you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills? Are you able to work in a fast-paced environment? This role would enable you to guide the evolving digital analytics strategy by providing the business with a continuously optimised understanding of performance and customer personalisation across the web and apps
Join this discount company and become part of a company with ambitious plans and really be part of marking a difference with a company with global reach. Help this company to deliver excellent levels of customer service by identifying gaps in their digital space!
As a Digital Analytics Manager, you will need to:
- Interpreting customer behaviour and turning it into actionable insights.
- Presenting both qualitative and quantitative data to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring tracking measurement is at the centre
- Be able to communicate to a wide variety of people, adjusting language accordingly.
- Designing and delivering strategic initiatives.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
A successful Digital Analytics Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven commercial experience in Google Analytics.
- Proven people management.
- Advanced use of Google Tag Manager.
- Proven experience with Data Studio.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Ability and experience interacting with key stakeholders
You will receive a salary, dependent on experience. Salary is up to £75,000 On top of the salary there are some fantastic extra benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Molly Bird via the apply link on this page.