My partner is one of the UK's most influential Cyber security solutions companies who is looking to take on a DevOps Engineer, offering fully remote working!
They are looking to expand their team, u willbe working on extremely fascinating projects, utilising revolutionary technologies that will have a dramatic impact in this fast-growing sector. As a DevOps Engineer, you will support the company's AWS infrastructure as well as take ownership of more strategic project-based work with the aim of making improvements and introducing new technologies in collaboration with the development team. As they are in the cyber security team, the successful DevOps Engineer does not need any qualifications but having a strong interest in this sector would be beneficial.
They work with a wide variety of institutions such as governments, schools, and confidential high-profile companies in the UK and US, as well as enthusiasts who work with us directly that are all looking to help solve the cyber security skills shortage or continue their own professional development. This is an opportunity for a candidate to grow with a company that provides internal opportunities and even an opportunity to join their sister companies.
Ideally, you would have some, if not most of the experience below:
• You have experience in a similar DevOps role, this is a mid-senior or senior role so someone with minimum 4+ years experience.
• Knowledge of AWS ideally or would consider Azure/GCP. Preferred is AWS! (Bonus points for Certified AWS)
• You have experience with associated DevOps tools including Kubernetes, Terraform, Linux administration
• You have scripting (or coding) skills with Python (or bash).
• You're collaborative with great communication skills.
This is a 100% fully remote working position! The successful DevOps Engineer should be comfortable working remotely.
The salary for this position is ranging from £65-£95k per annum, flexible for the right superstar!
Check out some awesome benefits:
- Fantastic training and development opportunities, including money for courses! Knowledge is key!
- 28 days holidays, plus your Bank Holidays on top per year, with a Christmas, shut down!
- Great equipment and high-spec software. All team members use high-spec equipment, and the latest software to make work enjoyable and easy.
- Offer to kit you out with any peripherals you may request.
- Fully Remote working.
- Competitive pension scheme
- Private healthcare and insurance, offers perks such as free cinema tickets, fitness trackers and gym membership discounts.
- Annual and epic summer/ festive parties.
If you are interested in this position, reach out to our Senior Consultant, Kelvin. ChengAT10XTech.net or alternatively, our hotline is