Deputy care manager Cardiff Full time - 40 hours a week with on call on a rota basis £26,894 - £27,705 We are working with a client who specialise in providing support with those who struggle with mental heath and complex needs. We are recruiting for a deputy care manager to join a supported living service within the Cardiff area. This is a full time role of 40 hours a week with on call on rota basis. The role
- Support the Registered Manager to assess, plan, implement, monitor and evaluate individual s placements and take appropriate action in response to changing need.
- You will provide a customised, responsive and high quality service to vulnerable adults with mental health issues, incorporating forensic mental health, personality disorders, brain injury and / or learning disability
- You will also empower colleagues and staff by providing coaching and development opportunities, and ensure people have opportunities to provide feedback and be listened to.
- Lead good practice and ensure an excellent service is provided to the people we support, and provide leadership and management support to the team to ensure that they deliver a high quality, Service User inclusive service that is cost effective.
- You will have a minimum QCF level 4 or working towards
- You will have a full UK's drivers licence with access to your own care
Whether you are a senior looking for that next promotion or have experience as a deputy manager and looking for a new opportunity, don't miss out and apply today, alternatively you can contact Stacey at BS Social Care