NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS REQUIRED! PT AVAILABLE
We are looking for Drivers and Dispatchers to deliver cannabis products to customers throughout the Redwood City/Peninsula area for Juva Delivery. As a Delivery Driver/Dispatcher, you are the face of the Company and are responsible for ensuring each customer receives outstanding care by providing a positive and friendly delivery experience. You'll be responsible for ensuring that our products are delivered to customers safely, efficiently, and in a timely manner. You need to be a hard-working, detail oriented, team-player who thinks clearly in high-pressure situations. Heavy internal and external communications are a meaningful part of this role.
- Driver: Work with dispatch to deliver products to local Bay Area customers in a timely & efficient manner.
- Dispatch: Work to get driver safely and efficiently to customer.
- Apply problem-solving skills to resolve issues that will arise upon delivery; help resolve customer concerns with urgency and professionalism.
- Act as a brand ambassador and answer questions from clients.
- Provide the highest level of service and safety at all times.
- Conduct pre-trip vehicle inspections at the start of every shift; maintain fleet vehicles by keeping them clean and ensuring they are empty and secure when returned; assist with vehicle maintenance.
- Relate all relevant feedback from customers to management in order to improve process and enhance the customer experience.
- Maintain proper record keeping, such as chain-of-custody documents and payments received from customers.
- Maintain and reconcile a daily cash bank issued by Juva in accordance with cash handling policies; learn and trouble shoot other available payment processing systems used by the Company.
- Must be an adept driver and always abide by all traffic laws.
$18 USD per hour
- Must be 21 years or older and pass any and all required pre-employment screenings
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must have a clean motor vehicle driving record (minor violations may be considered)
- High school diploma/GED
- Retail and/or customer service experience
- Ability to communicate professionally in person to effectively explain all variations of cannabis products to guests, if necessary
- Basic math skills with the ability to handle cash transactions
- Must be able to sit and drive for extended periods of time while maintaining focus
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 lbs (100 lbs with assistance) AND must be able to do so with extreme care and caution when working with product.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs
- Professional knowledge and working experience of cannabis products from a regulated retail or medical distribution center
- Computer skills working within a POS system as well as cash register and payment processing
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Outstanding problem solving and time management abilities
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work evening and weekend shifts
- Must be able to welcome and learn new technologies quickly and effectively
About Juva Life
At Juva we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide the highest quality, safest cannabis products possible. We're able to deliver consistent value to employees, customers, and investors because of the values that drive our work - how we do business and why. We are deeply and actively committed to the communities we serve. Our team includes professionals who are top of their fields. We are a team of best-in-class executives and staff from within and outside the industry who share a passion for advancing cannabis products. Our well-established company is growing rapidly and we are adding to our team of professionals and specialists.
Medical, dental and vision (after intro period)
Paid Time Off
Equal opportunity employer
Juva Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.