Overview PRIMARY FUNCTION:
Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Database Administration/ Management of USAF Interoperability Enhancement Tools Analyst at Langley, AFB, VA. LOCATION:
Langley, AFB, VA JOB STATUS:
Full-time TRAVEL: N/A REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
(Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills) SECURITY CLEARANCE:
Secret Clearance EDUCATION:
Associate's Degree from an accredited university CERTIFICATIONS:
N/A EXPERIENCE LEVEL:
Five years of technical experience in organizing/managing comprehensive database projects and all applicable dataRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain the database infrastructure and data repositiories for USAFs TDL Interoperability Enhancement Tools to include database maintenance and configuration management.
- Provide technical expertise to support interoperability of USAF databases with the Joint Interoperability Enhancement Process (IEP).
- Support the USAF in development of rules regarding direct access and use of USAF Interoperability Enhancement Tool databases.
- Develop data sharing schemas for data contained in USAF Interoperability Enhancement Tool databases.
- Associates degree in a technical field
- Five years of experience with Structured Query Language (SQL), Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS), Metadata/Data Modeling, eXtensible Markup Language (XML), XML Schema (XSD), Web Services Description Language (WSDL), Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), Unified Modeling Language (UML), and XQuery
- Two years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server