- Configuring and maintaining reliable supports of Oracle/ MYSQL/ MSSQL of the large scale enterprise databases
- Monitoring database to ensure minimum impacts to database performance
- Maintaining the normal database operation including backup and restoration, troubleshooting and SQL performance tuning and monitoring usage etc.
- Participating in technical and administration tasks of database upgrade, vulnerability checks, migration and troubleshooting etc.
- Assist in SQL optimization and other database performance
- Provide DBA support
- At least 4 years' experience as a Database Administrator, with a degree holder or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- Experience with database software Oracle RAC/ MYSQL master-slave replication/ MSSQL, including analysing performance bottleneck and troubleshooting;
- Proficient in database architecture design, installation, migration, and upgrade;
- Knowledge of cloud-based database services will be an advantage;
- Familiar with Non-SQL data stores, such as Redis will be an advantage; and
- Fluent spoken and written in both English and Chinese.
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.